Difficult. Very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. Theres talent, oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you? Its a little-known fact that all four Hogwarts houses are equally good at jigsaw puzzles. Gryffindors start with the edges, obviously. Ravenclaws take a logical approach, and sort the pieces by colour. Slytherins race to finish first, no matter what, while Hufflepuffs just like to frame their puzzles on the walls after.
No matter where youre sorted, youre guaranteed to love putting together this officially licensed 500-piece puzzle bearing the four house animals: the lion, the serpent, the raven and the badger. Featuring unique artwork and a sharp, vibrant art style, witches and wizards of all four Hogwarts houses can agree that such an eye-catching design is worthy of hanging in any Grand Staircase or Common Room - but we cant promise youll agree on where to put it!
* Delve into the world of Harry Potter with this vibrant and stylish jigsaw puzzle.
* The four houses of Hogwarts make up this delightful puzzle, perfect for a rainy afternoon when Quidditch is cancelled.
* Gather your friends and family to help piece together this colourful and impressive jigsaw.
* This 500-piece puzzle will keep you entertained for hours as the four house crests start to come together.
* Dimensions: 10.6 x 10.6 x 2
* Country of origin: Ireland